Now you can earn Globally Recognized TESOL (Teaching English to the Speakers of Other Language) Certificate in INDIA with iTTi India.
Who is iTTi India?
At iTTi India, our mission is to graduate exceptional, globally aware English teachers who will meet or exceed the demands of schools internationally.
…We Are The Indian counterpart of World’s Largest TESOL Program Provider iTTi (International TEFL Training Institute, USA).
Established in 2000, iTTi is the world’s largest TESOL Program provider. Our “International Headquarters and Corporate Training Center” is located in New York, USA.
• We created the original “TESOL Certification Program” In North America, and it quickly became the most popular and recommended Program by employers as a result of our international reputation, solid training and honest service.
• We are a worldwide network of training centers and graduate support offices in over 55 countries, with a staff of more than 80 TESOL professionals.
• We are directly linked to thousands of schools, employers and recruiters around the globe that hire our graduates, and we help to place you in the job that best suits your goals.
• The Certificate employers ask for by name… the iTTi name is recognized worldwide. We have graduates presently teaching in more than 85 countries.
• Highly qualified, trained and experienced TESOL instructors bring the world of TESOL into the classroom. We will train you to be an effective, resourceful and professional English teacher.
• Over the past 15 years, through our worldwide network of training centers, we have graduated and found employment for over 40,000 people, and we continue to graduate and place thousands of people annually.
• iTTi is recognized by the Government of the USA. Our Programs are registered by state and federal government agencies in various locations worldwide.
• As a result of our proven training and job placement system, and our dedicated and highly skilled team of TESOL professionals around the globe, we are firmly established as the world leader in the TESOL-training industry and we continue to set the industry standard for professional training and customer service…
The staff at iTTi India work together as a team to achieve one goal: to ensure that our students realize their dreams of going abroad to teach, travel, and explore.
Our team is the primary reason that iTTi India is one of the largest & fastest growing TEFL TESOL training schools in the country. Our Country Head & Master Trainer, Dr. Trilok Sharma is a well recognize personality, listed in Forbes (Middle East) magazine as one of the top 50 Indian CEO s in Arab World for 3 consecutive years from 2014. He also has a great experience to Teach English Abroad.
We seek to hire new team members who possess extensive international experience and who are committed to empowering our students to share in the experience of discovering new cultures, exploring the world, and becoming true global citizens while teaching English abroad.
We offer an accredited, four-week, residential TESOL certification course that provides for a high quality practical training.
During the training, there are daily study sessions in which trainees learn teaching methodology, classroom management, how to teach accent reduction and interesting grammar classes. The greater portion of the time is spent on preparing, teaching, and evaluating classes. The teaching-practice students are both visitors and immigrants to an English-speaking country or locals in non-English-speaking areas of the world. This course gives you the best return on your investment and is perfect for those who have never taught English before. As you gradually acquire new skills, you have sufficient practice to apply them to teaching and get immediate feedback from your trainer. The course comes with full career-support services. To learn more about the beautiful locations we offer, check the individual location page of our main website- www.ittiindiatefltesol.com.
Selected Graduates of our on-site program receive a free online specialization course in one of the following: Teach Business English, Teach Young Learners or Teach TOEFL Test Preparation.
This additional course becomes available upon successfully completion of the 120-Hour On-Site TEFL Certification.